Jan 4, 2015

peek a boo: Chinese Cemetery of Manoa Valley

Sunday, January 04, 2015 Posted by Stephanie from Alohallo , , No comments
When was babysitting Little Lionel, decided to take him to Manoa Valley where I dream of living in the future in. Before heading to Valley, checked Google Map and spotted the Playground and saw the Chinese Cemetery which is close to Playground.


Actually never found the Playground but spotted the Cemetery easily. I know it may be not usually for everyone just to do a trip to cemetery. I was really curious what the difference between American and Chinese Cemetery is.



I am still not sure what is the difference between American and Chinese Cemetery is because I never visit American one. Well I'm from Germany and just moved to Hawaii. Here I can tell the differences between German and Chinese Cemetery are: Germans are over-decorated/structured with flowers and plants and the last names are not overseen.

The highlight of visiting the cemetery was the view of skyline of Honolulu. We enjoyed the look of the beautiful skyline of Honolulu with the valley from the hill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment