May 14, 2011

shopping: Flea Market

Saturday, May 14, 2011 Posted by Stephanie from Alohallo , No comments


i think i am falling in love with my home soon… i am planning to refresh my home. before refreshing i bought accessoires for my home. yesterday there was traditional fleamarket in nürnberg… found awesome vintage stuffs:
1. radio: 18€ instead of 25€ - it has beautiful wood and i knew its for my living room
2. two vintage-postcards: 5€ instead of 6€ - will put them in wall of either bedroom or living room
3. orange lamp: 17€ instead of 20€ - it reminds me of old james bond movies. that lamp gonna be my office-lamp one! will buy a desk (vika gruvan) for my office soon. i believe vika n that lamp gonna love each other.
4. green watch: 5€ - why i bought it cos it has a bit geometry of rectangle so i gonna put it in a wall with a lot of frames!
5. 2 knobs: 11€ instead of 15€ - i got a beautiful country storage n gonna paint it… it needs knobs.
what do you think of them? i really love them! cannot wait to put them on right places. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment